The material on this site is covered by the provisions of the Copyright Act, by Canadian laws, policies, regulations and international agreements. Such provisions serve to identify the information source and, in specific instances, to prohibit reproduction of materials without written permission.
Information on this site has been posted with the intent that it be readily available for personal and public non-commercial use and may be reproduced, in part or in whole, without charge or further permission from the Lighthouse Country Business Association. We ask only that:
- Users exercise due diligence in ensuring the accuracy of the materials reproduced;
- The LCBA be identified as the source.
Reproduction of multiple copies of materials on this site, in whole or in part, for the purposes of commercial redistribution is prohibited except with written permission from the Lighthouse Country Business Association and Net Ventures Corp.. To obtain permission to reproduce materials on this site for commercial purposes please contact:
Lighthouse Country Business Association
Some of the materials and graphical elements found on The Lighthouse Country Business Association Websites are subject to copyrights held by other organizations. In such cases, some restrictions on the reproduction of materials or graphical elements may apply and it may be necessary to seek permission from the rights holder prior to reproducing the material.
To obtain information concerning copyright ownership and restrictions on reproduction on this site, please contact:
Net Ventures Corp.
5400 Island Hwy W.
Qualicum Beach, BC
Notification of Copyright Infringement:
The Lighthouse Country Business Association will, in appropriate circumstances, take any necessary action to protect the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that your work has been used or copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and such infringement is occurring on this Site or on sites linked to from this Site, please provide Net Ventures Corp. information containing the following elements:
A description of the copyrighted work or works that you claim have been infringed and identification of what material in such work(s) is claimed to be infringing and which you request to be removed or access to which is to be disabled;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
- Information sufficient to permit Net Ventures Corp. to contact you, such as your physical address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a strong belief that the use of the material identified in your supplied information in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
Please send any such information, electronically or by postal mail to the address below:
By postal mail:
Net Ventures Corp.
5400 W. Island Hwy.,
Qualicum Beach, B.C.,
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Lighthouse Country Business Association is committed to providing visitors with Web sites that respect their privacy. The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for this website.
- The Lighthouse Country Business Association does not automatically gather any specific personal information from you, such as your name, phone number or e-mail address. We would only obtain this type of information if you supply it by sending us an e-mail or registering in a secure portion of the site.
- We collect two types of information from you: information you submit voluntarily and information our site gathers automatically.
- As you browse our website, it collects log file, IP address, and other standard tracking data we use to evaluate site traffic and usage patterns. It is never associated with individually identifiable information that would reveal anything personal about you. We use this information to help us evaluate the performance of our website.
Some of the information in this Web site has been provided by external sources. The Lighthouse Country Business Association is not responsible for the accuracy, reliability or currency of the information provided by external sources. Users wishing to rely upon this information should consult directly with the source of the information.
In the event that you are having difficulty accessing or interpreting any of our Web pages, please contact the webmaster
The Lighthouse Country Website contains links to third party sites. The Lighthouse Country Business Association provides these links only as a service and convenience to our visitors. We take no responsibility for the content at third party sites and a link to them in no way implies an endorsement or recommendation of the products, services or information found there.
We have no objection to third party Web sites providing links to the Lighthouse Country Website. We ask only that if you are going to use our logo as a graphical link please request permission to do so. Send all requests to email@example.com. The Lighthouse Country logo is protected by copyright.